We accept most major insurance companies and will research your benefits for you.
We also handle Motor Vehicle Accidents and Worker's Compensation claims.
What is Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine?
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine have the ability to treat and heal physical complaints, as well as helping to balance and calm the mind. Acupuncture has an amazing effect on treating, managing, and eradicating pain.
Acupuncture is an ancient healing medicine from China that has been around for thousands of years. It is a relaxing way to achieve balance and restore health throughout the mind, body, and spirit. This is mainly done by the insertion of tiny, hair thin needles into the skin to reach specific points which stimulate the immune system, brain, and nervous system to promote nature healing responses, thereby relieving physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual symptoms.
What Does Acupuncture Treat? How Can It Help Me?
- Mental/Emotional --- Stress, Low Energy, Anxiety, Depression, Bi-polar Disorder, Healing from past abuse and trauma, PTSD, Addiction, Healing from grief and loss, Anger issues, Irritability, Dissociative Disorder.
- Body Pain/Arthritis --- Neck pain, Back pain, Head pain and Headaches, TMJ, Arm pain, Leg pain, Knee pain, Ankle pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or wrist pain, Numbness and tingling, Weakness, Eye pain, Abdominal pain, Chest pain, Hip pain, Sacro-illac pain, Healing from injuries, Sciatica, Shoulder pain, Tendonitis, Muscle tension, Hypochondriac pain.
- Digestive Complaints --- IBS, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitus, Ulcers, Colitis, Indigestion, Acid Reflux, GERD, Hiccup, Constipation, Diarrhea, Food allergies and sensitivities.
- Women’s Health --- Irregular menstruation, Painful periods, Ovarian cysts, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Infertility, Help with conception, Fibroids, Breast lumps, PMS, Endometriosis, Incontinence, Menopause, Mastitis, Weight loss, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Hormonal support (all natural), Miscarriage support, Post partum support and recovery, Urinary Tract Infections.
- Immune System/Respiratory --- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, Fibromyalgia, HIV, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Herpes, Frequent colds or coughs, Asthma, COPD, Allergies, Sinusitis, Bronchitis, Weakened immune system.
- Metabolic/Hormonal Support --- Fatigue, Weight control, Low energy, Diabetes, Edema, Hair loss, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Insomnia, Varicose Veins.
- Cardiovascular --- Hypertension, Palpitations, Poor circulation, Edema.
- Neurological --- Headaches, Vertigo, Hearing loss, Dizziness, Chronic illness, Parkinson’s, Tinnitus, Stroke recovery.
- Common Everyday Complaints --- Toothache, Headache, Low energy, Stress, Insomnia, Varicose Veins, Common cold and flu symptoms, Achy or stiff back and neck pain, Constipation, Diarrhea, and many more!